What the President needs to know:
1. Who is giving the presentation?
2. What country are you an expert on?
3. What is the capital of the country?
4. Where is the country located?
5. What countries or waterways border this country?
6. Who is the leader of that country?
7. What type of government does the country/area have?
8. What type of relationship does the United States have
with this country/area historically?
9. What is the population of the country/area?
10. What types of geographical features might the President
see (mountains, rivers, deserts, etc.)?
11. What is the type of currency is used?
12. What is the exchange rate?
13. What is the average income for the people in this country/area?
14. Would this country be considered a modern society?
15. What religion is prevalent in this country/area?
16. What is the major mode of transportation?
17. What types of holidays and festivities are celebrated in this country/area?
18. What would be considered the countries specialty resources or industry (tobacco, crafts, salt, etc.)?
19. When you travel in December, what will the weather be like?
20. What would you suggest the President do as a tourist? (at least 3 activities)
21. What should the President pack?
22. What are some of the Spanish words and phrases that the President should learn to use on this trip?